Data Science with Python I: Intro to Data Science
Learn the basics of Python for Data Science and Jupyter. Step By Step Methodology: Both Python Scientific and Jupyter are free and open-source for statistical computing and graphics. Connect to the data sources, learn to use manipulate, discover, and visualize data for better understanding of the data.
Python language Overview
- Basics of Python language
- How to edit, run, and test python code
- Introducing the Anaconda distribution of Python.
- Using Jupyter notebooks.
- Series and Dataframes
- Loading data using Pandas
NumPy and SciPy
- Linear Algebra
- Visualizing data with matlibplot
Doing Data Science with Scikit-learn
- Introducing Scikit-Learn
- Clustering Data
- Building a Classifier
Big Data With PySpark
- Introduction to Spark and PySpark
- Using the Spark framework for Big Data
- Using MLLib or Data Science in PySpark